High energy physics
My research interests are non-perturbative effects in quantum field
theories, Lattice field theory and its
applications to understand the phenomenology of the strong
- Some sort of CV is provided via my
- I am a (recent) member of
(Flavour Lattice Averaging group), a review of lattice results
relevant for flavor physics. The latest report is available on
- My profile in INSPIRES HEP
- Preprints available at arXiv
More as a hobby than a real research line, I am also interested in the
solar power plants.
Although the many hours that I have dedicated to this have only
produced a couple of papers (see below), I have definitively had a lot
of fun working on these problems. The most relevant works are:
- “Heliostat blocking and shadowing efficiency in the video-game era”,
by A. Ramos and F. Ramos. Full text.
- “Strategies in tower solar power plant optimization”, by A. Ramos
and F. Ramos. Full text.