A poster session will be held the second evening of the workshop at Sala d'Estufa freda, while a light dinner is served. Not only students are encouraged to participate but also seniors. Posters will be included in the workshop proceedings.
1. Neutrino oscillations experiments: accelerator, reactor, solar and atmospheric
2. Other neutrino experiments: ββ0ν, direct mass measurements, supernovae, ...
3. Neutrino physics phenomenology
4. Simulation, reconstruction and analysis tools related to neutrino physics
5. Detector and accelerator technology
6. Analysis and statistical methods
Participants willing to present a poster should submit an abstract to the organisation. To submit an abstract you need to register first.